Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Aunt Judy

P1060533 Those of you who are close to me know that my great Aunt Judy has been battling cancer since last year. Her diagnosis was made late in the fall and she fought it every step of the way until Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008.  I have so much I want to say about her right now, but it is overwhelming and my fingers can't move that fast. Maybe another day I'll tell you all as much about her as I can because anyone whose life she touched was blessed beyond belief, and that is worth mentioning. Aunt Judy and Tres, April 21, 2007

 

Aunt Judy with Auston and Tres, April 21, 2007

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. You are right, she touched so many lives! It doesn't seem real that she is actually gone. She loved you so much Audrey. I remember sitting down with her several different times when you were going through "interesting" situations and together we tried to figure out a way to get you out of certain messes....in the end, she'd always remind herself and me that you had to make your own decisions and we just had to support you, no matter what. I know she's very proud of the wife and mother that you have become (and I am too!)

Love you!

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry about your loss Audrey! I hope all the services went well, and hope you are taking good care of yourself and Baby Graham through all of this. We praying for you guys! Love Jenny